---------We are an International Trade Corporation---------
Sorry! All of our allocations below were sold. Please contact us for new offer.
We might have new offer on CIF, FOB, TTT or on Very Special delivery. Please contact us for more details at (703) 334-8561 or (240) 409-5558.
COMMODITY: Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil
QUANTITY: 4,000,000 (four million) Barrels
ORIGIN: Nigerian, West Africa, Middle East or Ruissia
DELIVERY: FOB, CIF, TTT or TTO
QUALITY: Standard Export Quality As Per NNPC Standard
CONTRACT: Up to 36 Months with Possibilities of Extension
PRICE : Based on Daily Brent Platt’s
DISCOUNT: Gross Discount : Based on quantity Delivery Method
Net Discount : Based on quantity Delivery Method
COMMISSION: Seller’s side : Based on quantity Delivery Method
Seller’s Mandate: Based on quantity Delivery Method
Buyer’s side: Based on quantity Delivery Method
PAYMENT : By Transferable, Divisible, Irrevocable, Revolving and Confirmed Letter of Credit issued by Twenty Five (25) Prime World Bank.
NUMBER : TBD
APPROVED BY: TBD
EXP. LICENSE: TBD
1. Seller issues to the Buyer unsanitised FCO/ Draft Sales and Purchase contract.
2. Buyer issues the seller ICPO.
4. Buyer and Seller initial the sales and purchase contract.
5. Buyer’s Bank issues a pre-advise via KTT to the Seller’s Bank for the benefit of the Seller confirming reading and ability to issue an irrevocable, transferable, conformable, divisible and revolving letter of credit with a validity of 90 (ninety) days for X million barrels of Bonny Light Crude Oil at the rate of negociated discount per barrel below Brent.
6. A- Seller’s Bank issues a pre-advise via KTT to the Buyer’s Bank for the buyer’s benefit confirming reading to issue the nogotiated performance bond upon the receipt and confirmation of a pre-advise letter of credit from the Buyer’s Bank.
B- Buyer’s Bank issues a pre-advise letter of credit to the sellers Bank for the benefit of the seller.
C- Seller’s Bank activates buyers pre-advise letter of credit with the negotiated performance bond.
7. Exactly seven (7) days after the confirmation of the buyer’s financial instrument, seller shall furnish buyer with a lay can date, delivery schedule, charter party/ vessel details.
8. Loading commences fourteen (14) days after lay can date is issued.
9. Delivery is done not later than 21 days after loading.
NIGERIAN BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
GRAVITY (API) MIN 35.7
DENSITY AT 20 C DEGREES CQ-CM AX 0.45
SULPHURE CONTENT WT, PCT MAX 0.14
COLOUR: DARK BROWN
SALINITY MAX: PTB @ 10% BS&W47
ACID NUMBER: 0.39
REID VAPOUR MAX. 6.52
WATER AND SENDIMENT CONTENT (% MAX) 0.2%
IRON WT.PPM 2.00
VANADIUM WT, PPM 2.00
NIKEL WT, PPM 4.00
PCT MAX 1.00
The actual FCO with the seller’s full contact information that contains the exact information of the above FCO is available. It would be provided upon the receipt of signed and sealed ICPO. The ICPO should contain the buyer’s bank coordinates. It should be on the buyer’s letterhead before it is accepted.
================================================================ Or just contact us at:
If you would like to have more information on our products and services, please click here
Or just contact us at:email@example.com or call us at (703) 334-8561 or (240) 409-5558
Thank you for visiting us.
CLICK HERE TO GOBACK TO TOP
CLICK HERE TOGO TO THE COMPLETE LIST OF PRODUCTS
Copyright THIRD WORLD INVESTMENT & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, Inc; 2002